FIeld study visit #3

 

2: Date: oct 14. Time: 3:00 PM
3: grey/blue skies with lots of clouds, 6.8 mph wind speed headed NW
4: 52° 
5: length of day: 11:02
6: 5 senses: Sight; I saw the big clouds in the sky, they looked like cotton candy. Smell; I could smell the wood that the construction workers were cutting. Hearing; I could hear the dog barking across the street, birds, my grandpa giving voice lessons, and the construction workers communicating.  Feel; I could feel the cool air and the moistness in the ground.  Taste; I could taste the candy that my grandma insisted i take before I go outside. . 

7: changes from last visit, today was very cold, but a good kind of cold; just cold enough for a jacket. Not a whole lot of color change in the garden, but there were more leaves than I could count! I saw lots less insects (in fact none) because of the change in temperature.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field study #6 + ALL PHOTOS IN A ROW