Photo #1 

                                            2. Date: Sat, Sep 9.  Time: 1:43 pm

                                            3. sunny skies, 13.6 mph wind speed headed NW

                                            4. 62°F

                                            5. length of day: 6:26

                                            6. 5 senses: Sight; I saw the bright sun reflecting on the trees and landing on the ground. Smell; I could smell the wood-chips on the ground. Hearing; I could hear the wind chimes and wind making the tree branches wrestle, and the neighbor dogs barking. Feel; I could feel the wind going north west and it made me wish I had a jacket. Taste; I could taste the sassafras leaves I chewed on earlier.

                                            7. Changes from last visit: way colder, and the plants were more grown.

        

Comments

  1. Come see me a minute about your length of day...also keep thinking about vegetation, bugs, etc...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIeld study visit #3

Field study #6 + ALL PHOTOS IN A ROW